VIEW OR LISTEN TO PAST SERVICES and sermons
8:30 AM Early Church (on Zoom)
Early Church is an intimate worship experience. It is a venture in “creating church,” taking its name from its gathering time (early on Sunday mornings) and its aspiration (to capture the spirit of the earliest Christians). This service features prayer, music, and discussion of the lectionary text for the day.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the Zoom link.
10:00 Traditional —But not Fancy— Worship (HYBRID)
We offer a Hybrid Service where, no matter how you may join us, in person or on Zoom, you will have a meaningful, interactive, and faithful experience. Doors “open” at 9:50 online and in-person and worship begins at 10:00.
You can view past services in their entirety on Youtube.
If you are attending in person…
- Masks are required indoors regardless of vaccination status.
- Remain masked while singing.
- All staff and volunteers are required to be vaccinated.
- Leadership may unmask when up front.
- Individual Communion Elements will be provided, or you can bring your own.
- We have installed new MERV 13 filters in our HVAC system.
- We have three large HEPA filters operating 24/7.
- We will keep doors open for airflow during worship.
if you are attending via zoom…
This is not a livestreamed gathering where you watch worship, but an interactive worship experience where we will engage with one another in building community, seeking justice, growing in our Christian faith.
- Register on Zoom (You will only have to do this once)
- Bring Communion Elements (Anything that you can eat and a liquid into which you will dip or drink)
- Be open to whatever the spirit might have in store for us
- Welcome and Announcements
- Centering Chime and Silence
- Invitation to Chat and Passing of the Peace
- Scripture Reading
- Reflection and Chat
- Music Reflection
- Prayers of the People and Prayer of Jesus
- Closing Silence
- Charge and Benediction
Let us know if you have any questions and we hope to see you soon!